Friday, June 30, 2006



Sorry folks for the delay. My week has been a little out of the norm to say the least. It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was out shopping for clothes with the parents, since when do boys wear pink and dresses? Exactly, it seemed a little strange to me. Don't get me wrong, pink I can handle but a dress is pushing it! So, I put my CSI skills to the test and after weeks of observation I concluded that someone else was moving in. And so it begins...She arrived in our home three days ago...not happy! I decided to ignore her, you know, let her know who runs the place. C'mon, just because you're little, super cute and possess a cry that melts hearts doesn't mean that you can come into my territory and take over. At least that's what I thought. To be honest, I really love my new sister. I actually rubbed her head softly yesterday instead of pushing on her soft spot. I've concluded that it's time to step up my game and in doing so I'll make her my little grasshopper.

No comments: