Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Well, I'm told that a new addition to the family is on the way...hurray! To be honest, I'm having mixed emotions about this whole thing. On one side it will be great showing the little kid around, teaching her the tricks of the trade, how to smile, cry and laugh on cue. But on the other hand it just means more work for me. With two kids in the family this divides my amount of attention by half which means I must work twice as hard. This is really difficult for a 14month old to process, do you feel me? What will this do to my clothing budget? That's right folks, it will cut it in half! So now you all will see me walking around with a nice shirt w/o the pants...or for you lucky ladies out there...you'll see me walking around in a nice pair of paper denim jeans w/o a shirt.
Yet, in all of this, I willing adapt to welcome the new addition!

3 comments:

jennifer lee said...

Hey Bubbs,

Looking forward to those paper denim jeans:) How spicy! (I now use spicy interchangabley with "hot"-yesterday I told my mom my slide was "spicy" because it had been out in the sun). Can't wait for your sissy! She really needs to come before we leave for ALASKA on Friday. Peace out...

B.F.F. Ellie

Sherie said...

Hey Bubba,

So, how do you like the new addition? I've been told, from a reliable source (your father), that she's a keeper and oh so cute! Would you concur with that assessment little guy? I miss you lots but am getting excited to see you and spoil you some come my trip in August. Until then, peace out and have tons of fun with the little sis.

Love & Hugs,
Aunt Sherie` xoxo

Sherie said...

Almost forgot, I need new pics of you and your sis. You never know what kind of babes will be chilling at my pad, (and guys for when Eden is older of course). Afterall, I've got friends in the DC/Metro area with kids too you know. Should they be on the floor crawling around and having some fun and look up to see this handsome guy on my fridge...Could be a match made in heaven or not. My point, new pictures. :) Love ya! Aunt Sherie`