Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Hi. I just turned one a couple of months ago and thought its about time I start my own blog. I like to stay up with the times.
Its my responsibility to inform you on such things as; walking status, sticking fingers in foreign objects, eating anything resembling food, pooping in the bathtub...you know the basic kid stuff. For starters, the walking status is really just standing status at the moment. I can stand for 30 seconds while talking on a cell phone assistance free. It's really fun to watch the expression on my parents faces, its as if they're thinking at any given time our boy will take his 1st steps...its at that precise moment, when I've filled their hearts with hope, that I fall to my knees and crawl away laughing...its really fun. Think about, what if everyone crawled?

1 comment:

Sherie said...

Hey Bubba, it's Aunt Sherie`. Who would have thought that at the ripe old age of 1 you'd be venturing out and embarking on the dream of becoming an aspiring author. Your very own blog page, you go little guy!! I love you lots!

Aunt Sherie`