Tuesday, July 11, 2006



Once again, sorry for the delay. Things have been a tad out of sorts the past few weeks. The little one had to go back into the hospital for an entire week. It's stuff like this that throws my schedule way off! I just get adjusted to her being in my house and the next thing you know she's gone. But now she's back again, people please, let's make it easy for us wee ones! The good news is that she's doing great. From time to time I would visit her at the hospital and wow the nurse's. I must say, they were a tuff crowd. I'm finding it difficult to compete with a girl such as her. C'mon, lets be honest, I know that my fake burps, my attempts of counting to ten and my seldom melodic songs does not hold a candle next to a cute, two week year old girl hooked up to an IV...that's way out of my league. So, long story short, I'm always looking for new material...

Speaking of new material, lets talk about my new drum and very own sticks. That's right, I've been druming in the off season...watch out Dusty! Drum sticks are fun, who needs a drum? I play them off the windows, the walls, plastic bowls, my dads little finger and his forehead...not a good idea I guess. But it does make for funny facial expressions.

No comments: