Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ER
No one panic (Papa)! It was just a little field trip to the ER. I was having a hard time breathing the other day so mom took me to the ER. Man, I really dislike anything that looks like a doctors office. They always stick stuff in your ears and throat. However, this new mask that I now where around the house for fun is a good addition. I think at one point, while in the ER, I had the entire wing looking in my direction. It wasn't because I'm so good looking, it's was more then that...it was because I was screaming at the top of my lungs! I even had one policeman trying to get me to smile and I yelled "no" at him. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was making a point...in case you don't know, I don't want to be here! That's the point I was trying to make clear by screaming at the top of my lungs for all to hear in a 4 block radius. Anyhow, mom and I stayed overnight. The people in white came in every hour to wake me up and check on me, what a pain! PTL, I'm back home and feeling much better! Thanks Mom!!

No comments: