Monday, April 09, 2007

Yeah, its a clip on! I'm about 4 hours past my normal nap time and I'm looking forward to getting home. All and all it's been a great Easter weekend. I and 3000 other diaper waddling toddlers were unleashed on a field covered with eggs! Talk about a rush...at first I was a little reluctant as one could understand. Trust me, nothing is more alarming then a grass field covered with crazy-eyed, sugar inspired toddlers. It wasn't long before I joined the pack, all it took was one egg filled with sugary goodness and I was hooked! My good buddy, JACK, went one direction and I went another direction. Together we combed our area clean. Eden Jo is not quite able to run around yet, but Jack and I are getting her ready for next year. Working on her speed, hand-eye coordination, intimidating stare, etc. I think we'll make an unstoppable force this time next year.

No comments: